The 15th Annual Cambria Rally for 2017 is from Thursday, August 3rd through Sunday, August 6th. Mark the date on your calendar NOW!
This year, San Simeon State Park is considered ground zero for the event.
If you would like to share a campsite with another rider and split the cost, visit the New Triumph
Bonneville Forum and post a message under the 2017 Cambria thread. In addition, there are several other excellent hotels in Cambria to choose from.
Other fine hotels in Cambria are:
If you've never camped with a motorcycle before, it can be a great experience. For tips on motorcycle camping, just scroll down and open the CCCamping document.
We're sorry, however the Cambria Palms Motel does not permit people to camp behind the motel or stay overnight in RV's/vehicles in their parking lot.
Don't even ask...
- Early arrivals at Cambria
- Party at the campground!
- 10:00 AM - Scott Forsythe Memorial Ride from the campground. Alternate route TBD for this year. This is not a group ride. Leave
and return as you wish. Wear your Hawaiian shirt OVER your jacket in honor of Scott - Passenger pegs down...
- Dinner in town.
- Party at the campsite!
- 10:00 AM - Main ride TBD by our ride leader: Reed. Route TBA the morning of the ride only. We will stop for a group lunch at some point during this ride.
- ~3:00 PM - Riders start returning from our excellent Saturday excursion.
- ~6:30 PM - Dinner in town.
- ~8:45 PM - Return to the campsite and campfire for good drink and conversation.
- Final goodbyes and depart for home...
NOTE - All event times & details are subject to change.